LEO - 2nd Gen FOTB Sicilian 💯🇺🇸 “never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line” pronouns- Madame/Wench

Patriot, retired IT admin, spiritual student https://t.me/SusieQ_Chat

In response Gatekeeper Zuul to her Publication

where do you get the post with the answer button on the bottom right, all the links I have for the site are not showing that. I'm about to go and save a lot of them for future memories and I would love to have this view? can you message me the link ?

In response Happy 2Bhere to her Publication

I think that was only on the old board. After it was hacked they had to move to 8kun but I don't believe they ever recreated the Answer portion.

I believe that the boards were becoming corrupted. People were running with fake info and not waiting for Q to validate them. I believe that when Codemonkey left 8KUN that was the end of the boards and possibly the Q Posts for the most part, but I could be wrong. I really believe that we are a the end and Q's last few posts were the final farewell.

In response Christine Hansen to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @nickpoma in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Steampunk Patriot, click on at the bottom under it