LEO - 2nd Gen FOTB Sicilian ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€œnever go in against a Sicilian when death is on the lineโ€ pronouns- Madame/Wench

where do you get the post with the answer button on the bottom right, all the links I have for the site are not showing that. I'm about to go and save a lot of them for future memories and I would love to have this view? can you message me the link ?

In response Gatekeeper Zuul to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Happy2B in this post can reply

In response Happy 2Bhere to her Publication

I think that was only on the old board. After it was hacked they had to move to 8kun but I don't believe they ever recreated the Answer portion.

๐“ค.๐“ข. ๐“๐“ป๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ (31๐’ฑ/31๐“ค) ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’žโ„ด๐“‚๐“‚ ๐’ฎ๐“…โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰. โ„ฌ๐’ฎ๐’ธโ„๐’ฏ, โ„ณ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ

In response Christine Hansen to his Publication

I believe that the boards were becoming corrupted. People were running with fake info and not waiting for Q to validate them. I believe that when Codemonkey left 8KUN that was the end of the boards and possibly the Q Posts for the most part, but I could be wrong. I really believe that we are a the end and Q's last few posts were the final farewell.

(1) Show this thread