Two things...
1. ABC that is not a ‘dandelion flower’ that’s a weed gone to seed.
2. Jill’s dress reminds me that when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

How perfectly emblematic of what Joe Biden is - his family & the entire "ensemble of actors" currently occupying the White House.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Flailing and failing in fashion, from fishnets to flowers, her grade is a decided "F" for First Home Wrecker (that's no lady) Flunkie.

well....to be exact, it is a dandelion flower, but one that is gone to seed so it changes the appearance.

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

he wants her to make a wish.

im sure they have plenty to make, and thats probably why they need so many of them in the lawn

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Are they using construction work for the reason they are flying from the ellipse or is he now banned from the WH grounds?

Why does he fly home every w/e?

When is Harris moving into the VP's house?

Lemon = noun: Something that doesn't work...

her dress be tacky

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

“Weed” gone to seed that we all blow upon and scatter into the wind just like JFK stated about the CIA

We were born to help finish what you started#jfk
Thank you Patriots, President Trump, the Military and the WhiteHats for working tirelessly to erradicate evil on earth.
#GodWins

LEMON tree dress with LEMON tree mask, fk off already. lol NOT to the poster, NOT the freaking leaders of shit, or shinola, or AMERICA.

🤔They each have feet missing in the lawn.🤣😀

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

her clothes suck. i don't even know how to describe lol. she is a fucking mess

Only followers of this user (@Swilsdorf) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

This Photo shows, Money can not buy CLASS!

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

Or the dress could mean that the new car you just bought and loved so much turned out to be a lemon.

OMG, look at Jill's foot and her eyes. Photoshop?

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication

because they are fucking douchebags.

(1) Show this thread