Giant OWL led HNTR BDN to seduce his deceased brother’s widow attempting to ritualistically resurrect him from the dead.

Follow the OWL and [Y] head around the world.
Owl = Y = Symbolism will be their downfall.

Q DROP-3599 (Q + Y = XXX):
The Harvest Crop = CORN = on the COB =
Clinton-Obama-Biden (DT TG Corn/Cob pardon).
Delivered to the public for consumption
= DECLASSIFICATION / SPOTLIGHT.
A higher loyalty [Y] = OWL = CABAL/SATAN
Hunters become the Hunted = Hunter Biden
Treason / Sedition = Laptop Holder’s Fooked
How do you remove a liability (Hunter/LT Dirt)?
Six o' clock can be dangerous = EXPOSURE
on the World-Wide 6 O’clock news.

Pelosi’s missing laptop.
LAPTOP’S = Weiner, Clinton, Hunter, Pelosi...

LAPTOPS = L12 A01 P16 T20 O15 P16 S19
1+2+0+1+1+6+2+0+1+5+1+6+1+9 = 36
3x6 = Three Sixes = 666 = 6:00 can be dangerous.

LAPTOPS can be dangerous too. Connect the DOTS... Everything fits together.

The HUNTERS become the HUNTED.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Does this include the 2nd Hunter Biden Laptop as Giuliani mentioned from Ukraine? or was this the meaning of 2?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

11 months later…

pinks new video for anywhere away from here I couldnt even believe all the sympbols in it. a white owl..of course one of them... its everywhere!!

thought that was a name for him back in 80s/90s in reference to his IRA ties

(1) Show this thread

APRIL showers bring MAYFLOWERS - the Mayflower brought pilgrims to the NEW WORLD.
Q says “We are going to show you a NEW WORLD. A beautiful brave NEW WORLD lies ahead... we take this JOURNEY (like pilgrims on a MAYFLOWER boat journey to the New World) together. It all fits.

MAYDAY/5-1 (multiple meanings) MAYDAY/SOS.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

May 5th is shaping up! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

You Listening to WARROOM????

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

No but I will now - thanks for the suggestion!

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Has it not occurred to anyone that the FBI tracked that couple to Alaska from a photo? #MAGA

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Yes!! I live in a town nearby and people here are outraged over it.. there's already a group created with other locals supporting this family and their small business, they're not going to stay quiet about this incident.

(1) Show this thread

This proves (yet again) beyond all shadow of a doubt (by being posted by Q in NOV 2019 before DT pardoned Corn & Cob and before the HNTR BDN laptop story got exposed to the press most of whom ignored it) that Q-TEAM and Donald Trump are (and have been at least since 2012) working together on a plan to save the world. It means that Q, the Great Awakening & ANONS are vindicated.

APRIL showers bring MAYFLOWERS - the Mayflower brought pilgrims to the NEW WORLD.
Q says “We are going to show you a NEW WORLD. A beautiful brave NEW WORLD lies ahead... we take this JOURNEY (like pilgrims on a MAYFLOWER boat journey to the New World) together. It all fits.

Q “predictions” never ceases to amaze me.

Link to original April showers = May flowers = Mayflower
= New World = Beautiful brave New World Qpost DIG ⤵️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

(2) Show this thread

I used to live in Phoenix (awahtukki - I know I spelled that wrong lol). Lots of stuff going on now in Maricopa. I think one of these little court cases is going to break the seal on the whole thing and bring justice/vindication. It would be cool if DJT was put back into POTUS-POSITION from this area because a Phoenix is resurrected from the ashes purified by the fire (resurrected - reelected). Revelation of the Method works both ways.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Well that’s creepy! Prescott is only about an hour an a half from
Sedona.

https://sedonablog.blogspot.com/2008/03/senator-mccain-visits-his-sedona-ranch.html

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

You're the best, bro! 👊

In response True Patriot to his Publication

TYSM!

(1) Show this thread