Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

The real BG is dead.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

it cound simply be a before/ after anon photo

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

the EARS always give it away.....

😳🤦‍♀️ Yes and 'PIGS ARE FLYING'. !!!!!!

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

They really think we're stupid.

okay im 100% for this movement and america love god im not a shill but we gotta take into consideration mask earloops might pull ears forward depending on how small the mask etc.

I Am the End and Summation of All things.. The End that is without End even as the Beginning

In response Daeda LeBat to his Publication

i'm an illustrator... and tattoo artist... even if the mask loop was pushing the ear forward a bit... that is DEFINITELY NOT the same shape of ear... not even close... I have a very keen eye... it's my profession to pay attention do the most subtle detail... not the same ear, not ny a long shot.

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter-Wife-Mother-Friend-Animal lover

That's so not Bill Gates! 😏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

😂A very poor attempt at a fake Gates.

Whoops ears grow that different in how long? haha

Bill Gates is the kind of person who masturbates to the Kennedy Assasination Videos and Photos. And then he probably Rapes, Tortures and the Eats a newborn baby.