Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

SEE THREAD FOR ARTICLE (Xi, part of the Plan?)

https://twitter.com/GoldTelegraph_/status/1388159842922209283

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Rain Man to his Publication

I am currently buying crypto through my bank. I was surprised when I stumbled upon a link to my bank where I could purchase Crypto. I also noticed in my bank account a new link for a Paypal wallet. This is not something I requested. Do you think it has been added to all banks/credit unions on the list of the link you sent me?

Do you know the benefit of having a digital wallet (hardware)? I bought one and found out they hold back 20 XRP which seems to be their fee for having the account. If XRP goes up to $1,000, they are making a lot of money on people who are unaware they would/could do that

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I have no idea. I don't have any crypto and guess waiting til I feel more comfy with it to use my money.

We have seen many tweets regarding buying XRP from people we trust. So far I have tripled my money

In response Rain Man to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it