Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Rain Man to his Publication

I am currently buying crypto through my bank. I was surprised when I stumbled upon a link to my bank where I could purchase Crypto. I also noticed in my bank account a new link for a Paypal wallet. This is not something I requested. Do you think it has been added to all banks/credit unions on the list of the link you sent me?

Do you know the benefit of having a digital wallet (hardware)? I bought one and found out they hold back 20 XRP which seems to be their fee for having the account. If XRP goes up to $1,000, they are making a lot of money on people who are unaware they would/could do that

(1) Show this thread

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Yes, financial inst and banks are testing crypto for payments and China is part of that testing https://www.reuters.com/world/china/china-toughens-war-financial-scams-ahead-new-fraud-rules-2021-04-30/

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D