Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I wished he would have secured his safety before he sent this to Mrs. Pence. Bless his soul for revealing the truth to us all!😞πŸ˜₯βœοΈπŸ™πŸ™

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Wow, I was sort of on the fence about Pence, but I was coming around to what Lin Wood has been saying. This certainly seals it for me. Horrible, horrible stuff.

While his death may be suspicious, he was also suffering from cancer, I believe. The information about the Pence's is disgusting but priceless. They have to present themselves as good pious Christian's because he creates the best cover for their very evil ways.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Ya know how some people, when they get caught and get so scared, [they] pee their pants and beg not to be punished for their crime(s)? Ya...i’d like to see these infrahuman POS’s that scared.
NCSWIC