Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

😎Cool

😎Cool

😎Cool

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Are we buying silver on "May Day" what was this day declared last yr by Trump?

Cease and desist ... guess that means KITCO is in trouble.
I think all my buys may be in person from now on ... used to have it mailed to me in bulk orders.

Not sure what's true so be careful with Kitco.

🚨BREAKING 🚨

I can now reveal that on Thursday, 29 April 2021 (Sydney, Australia time) Dentons Australia Limited (an Australian law firm) issued me with a CEASE & DESIST NOTICE on behalf of their international client:

KITCO METALS INCORPORATED

Attached are the first 4 pages
(Thread continues below first post)

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamseconomics/status/1388292462704136199

*I have no financial interest in any company. Just looking out for fellow brothers and sisters.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Response from John Adams.

🚨BREAKING 🚨

I can now reveal that on Friday, 30 April 2021 (Sydney, Australia time) I sent the following 2 page letter to Dentons Australia Limited in response to their CEASE & DESIST NOTICE.

I can confirm that I received NO RESPONSE within the 24 hours timeframe.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamseconomics/status/1388300281171959812

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is damn good news!

Hard to imagine anything left that is tax exempt!
Good on you Doq for posting.

Winston Churchill: If you are going through Hell, keep going. Schatzi: Otherwise you are stuck in Hell.

Sadly for now, I think just means State and not yet Federal level, but I believe it's coming!

Digital Bodyguard for Vince & Linda McMahon #4VKM

avoid coins ... BARs are your best value. lessons learned from my first investments ...

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication

Why? I want to buy but not sure what to buy. Thanks

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Ha ha ha ha More and more proof that the central bank is out of business! lol

Searching for info on Larry Fink and BlackRock Investments. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#wallstreet#Bitcoin#wwg1wga