Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

TO ALL PET OWNERS OF BELOVED CANINES:
This is the truth...I purchase canned Pedigree in the large cans for my schnauzer.
A month ago there were no large cans to be found so I was forced to buy the small cans. But something to keep in mind...All of our Dollar Generals around here have all been shut down more than once for a "Deep Cleaning." (where I buy Pedigree)
Kiki, my dog, after eating the small can Pedigree starting acting funny. She became very lethargic. Refused to get off the bed for 16 hours straight.
Then her legs started to not work and each one became limp at different times.
Now I am freaking out but still hadn't put 2 and 2 together.
One night after she ate her food she seized while I was holding her. I cried.
More seizures came after eating and then I figured out it had to be the food.
The other day I saw where Meow Mix was badly tainted sending over 26k cats to the Vet and over 2,600 deaths.
This is an attack on our pets!
Make your own food. I am from now on.

Even is the food itself is good, there are mandates for vitamins to be added. I know this is the case for cats, and I assume it's the same for dog food. Those vitamins can come from anywhere and I'm sure no one pays much attention to quality. In addition the vitamin mix contains way too many things. Another case of mandates that make certain people filthy rich without producing any positive result.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Magneticum in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Misna Burelli, click on at the bottom under it