BQQM . πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβœ¨
A Class-Action Lawsuit Filed
Against Dominion Voting Systems . 😎

Voters from multiple states have filed a class-action lawsuit against Dominion Voting Systems, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, his wife, Priscilla Chan, individual state officials and others for $160 billion . . . 🍿🍿🍿

#wwg1wga #MAGA #STOPTHESTEAL.#trump2021
To join this Class Action Lawsuit : https://dominionclassaction.com

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

🚨🚨🚨 If you sent in your information for lawsuit make sure to check your emails! They want very detailed affidavits now and I guess there is only like 1000 of us total in on the Class Action Lawsuit against Dominion & Facebook. There has also been a good amount of media on it too that they have forwarded to our emails. So if you are apart of or submitted for the Class Action Lawsuit against Dominion and Facebook please check your emails and if you missed this you may try to still submit on the website above this comment, but I am not sure if you will make it in at this point or not but its worth the try especially if you were censored for sharing the truth!!! 🚨🚨🚨God Bless You All &
Where We Go One, We Go All .#wwg1wga
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ 11:11

Their "CLIO" gives an "Error Code" so I sent a message letting them know that. I think CLIO is how you upload information. I'm not legal savvy at all so putting together an affidavit would be impossible, and lawyers are expensive, but Thanks for the information.

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

In response Made In America to her Publication

I will check it out! The affidavits is just two pieces of paper with questions, its very easy but for those that can give detailed information as to how / what / why they were censored and how it effected them that helps the case of course. They do not collect any fees until they win the case etc. You do not have to pay anything to join. I hope that helps πŸ™πŸΌ

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yeah I read there was no fee but contributions were always welcomed (which I planned on doing anyway). According to the information, you could either put the affidavit together yourself or have you attorney do. That's why I clicked on CLIO, I thought maybe I missed something, but since CLIO gives an error message, I wasn't able to open it.

(1) Show this thread