BQQM . πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβœ¨
A Class-Action Lawsuit Filed
Against Dominion Voting Systems . 😎

Voters from multiple states have filed a class-action lawsuit against Dominion Voting Systems, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, his wife, Priscilla Chan, individual state officials and others for $160 billion . . . 🍿🍿🍿

#wwg1wga #MAGA #STOPTHESTEAL.#trump2021
To join this Class Action Lawsuit : https://dominionclassaction.com

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

🚨🚨🚨 If you sent in your information for lawsuit make sure to check your emails! They want very detailed affidavits now and I guess there is only like 1000 of us total in on the Class Action Lawsuit against Dominion & Facebook. There has also been a good amount of media on it too that they have forwarded to our emails. So if you are apart of or submitted for the Class Action Lawsuit against Dominion and Facebook please check your emails and if you missed this you may try to still submit on the website above this comment, but I am not sure if you will make it in at this point or not but its worth the try especially if you were censored for sharing the truth!!! 🚨🚨🚨God Bless You All &
Where We Go One, We Go All .#wwg1wga
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ 11:11

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Their "CLIO" gives an "Error Code" so I sent a message letting them know that. I think CLIO is how you upload information. I'm not legal savvy at all so putting together an affidavit would be impossible, and lawyers are expensive, but Thanks for the information.

(1) Show this thread

Notice the last bullet point at the bottom. I'm sure its only a nominal fee, for processing.

Anyone who is legally registered to vot can join the lawsuit - so everyone not just Colorado. There is a fee if you joiin the class action, TBD, emailed to you later and the paperwork includes a notary of your affidavit, so a little bit of effort.

I know they are declaring it a false election ... has anyone read the standing? What is the actual legal standing the class action is using?

How do you know they are not just gathering intel and more $$$ like they usually have?
Last class action I joined has done absolutely nothing.

They are all money grubbing WHORES.
Yet tell us that we should let go of materialism and forget about $$$, because none of that will matter in the higher dimensions. BS

They are flitting about space and time and still money grubbing WHORES. So what is that all about?

Remember the big push for getting the masses of conservatives to invest in Crypto, just so they could rake in the dough before they crash it. Manipulative WHORES, too. Yeah Q.

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

Fictional.

(2) Show this thread

This part β€œPhoto ID” just made me cackle a little.
(Really Loud)!
Ironic! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

AS if Voter ID mattered in the Election! 🀣
Hysterical that those with AN ID may get β€œcompensation”! Sure Pays to have an ID! πŸ˜‚

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Id pay to get in on that!

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Heya! You don't have to pay just follow the link and join on the right side. Its free to join and they don't collect fees unless they win . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

WOW this is great!!! They stole so much from the people and at a very challenging time. There is no accounting for the losses people have incured because of them but this is a good start πŸ‘ thanks for posting this Casey!

In response white light to his Publication

You're welcome and so many people lost their personal and business sites. Facebook has no right. They did not think about the mental implications it could have on others especially at a time when we all desperately needed to be connected with our families, friends and for those who had businesses too, their customers. It's so sad!!

(1) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Casey, you always have the best digs!

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

I clicked the link and it went to a donation site. So I quickly closed it.

In response Michele Legere to his Publication

Yes there is a link for those who want to donate but you do not have to donate money. It explains it there just below.

In response Michele Legere to his Publication

Right next to donate theres a Join link & it says :

Joining this lawsuit will require you to fill-out
some paperwork, but there are no attorney fees,
unless we collect .

(2) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THE PROBLEM IS OUR CORRUPT COURT SYSTEM IS FIXED !!! THEY NEED TO NUKE IT & END THE BAR !! 95% CHANCE OF A WIN IF DONE UNDER COMMON LAW ! NOT THIS LAW OF THE SEA CRAP

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How can we join the suit?????
@doqholliday. what you know?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes thats why I posted it up! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βš–οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

To join the suit just click the link I posted . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(2) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Tim Lancaster to his Publication

Thanks. Was about to post the exact same thing....

In response Tim Lancaster to his Publication

Bueno! Good call.
Thanks Casey I'm signing up now!

(3) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

I'll join if we bump it up to 170 billion.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

@Doqholliday was saying we should get $17 per follower taken. We may get a lot more than that! $160 Billion is a lot of money!

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

This is big and awesome

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Yes!! It takes only 5 min to fill out paperwork πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
Notary signature is needed though as well

(1) Show this thread

Gospel Singer, Music Producer, Song Writer, Composer, Actor, Fashion Designer, Car Designer & Evangelist.

These people should've been gone a long time. Can't believe Dominion is still out there somewhere.

There is only two papers to fill out. It takes 5 min and its free to join and they only collect fees if the lawsuit is won. You do have to have a notary sign it too which most all cities have.

Wont collect unless they win? Collect what? If they win it is supposed to pay out to those who joined....right? School me please πŸ˜†πŸ’°

(1) Show this thread