If you believe this you belong in a padded room. Lol.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Christian, Wife, Mom. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS πŸ•Š

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Hunter, hard out work, testing out new "office supplies"... πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ€£

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ BOUT PEED MY PAMTS

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

fantastic. expose him for confirmation proceds

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

seriously?!?! geeeezzzz

Only followers of this user (@Jazz76r) can see their posts

🀣

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

I've been listening some news clips & it's hilarious to hear the completely over the top crazy shit coming out of Castle Rock entertainment. it truly is entertaining knowing. πŸ˜‰

We Are Anonymous! We are Legion! We do not forget! We do not forgive! Deep State, Expect us! #WWG1WGA Fuck the System!

You made my day... πŸ˜‚

😊I think you are correct.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

The Truth shall set you free. WWG1WGA. Truth seeker. Patriot. Soldier of God. TrumpWon. ArmyWarVeteran.

This just made me spit my drink out 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

🀣🀣🀣🀣

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

oh my! my ribs are starting to hurt from laughing so much! Laughter is good for the soul!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚