Only people mentioned by @Christine28 in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Christine CLH to her Publication

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Patriots will stand together, we will not back down πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

its happening right in front if our eyes. i love it!

I feel like the plan is a pacifier until they have taken away our 2nd amendment rights (they already took away our free speech). Then everything will be in place. I truely believe that the tree of liberty is refreshed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots.

Thank you, we know!...but...it will be better if some people stop asking for proof and visual developments...don't do it...becareful what you ask for...the plan is saving millions of lives...trust the plan...WAIT!
Focus on becoming a better person and love yourselves and others. High vibrations will defeat the satanic power...remember this...Reptilians cannot survive in a high frequency of love...light will overcome dark entities!

When the snakes start getting cut off MEDUSA'S HEAD I will believe it. (Arrest and Convictions)

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I've forwarded this to family who aren't part of this network. They need hope. This is awesome!

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Very good points made.

Big President Trump Fan. Fake news hater. Patriot supporter from the land down under.

what a totally awesome anon. a great big aussie hats off pants down .love your work

In response Billy Eyles to his Publication

Fellow awake aussie here, saying gday

(1) Show this thread

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

5:5

Truth seeker in a world of lies. God chose well with Trump and has been a wild ride!

a very nice message......still feel very positive.

#LoveGodFamilyCountry#Seekeroftruth#Patriot #Trumpster#Jr#Saveourchildren#saveourworld #WWG1WGAπŸΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸŒŽ

I'm staying on the ride until its over.......its not over yet. WWG1WGAπŸΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

Trying to wait patiently

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth πŸ˜‡. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

WORD