#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
Mike Lindell is a Patriot, a HERO.
We love you, Mike!!! Thank you for what you have done for our Country. WE THE PEOPLE

From General McInerney-telegram(unverified acct)
Read the comments and see the impression Mike Lindell made on liberals.

Sometimes you have to walk through the fire.

Mike Lindell is a Patriot.

Everyone should buy something from MyPillow.com

Jimmy Kimmel’s Interview with Mike Lindell
Mike talks about recovering from his addiction to crack and gambling, not getting vaccinated, going into hiding after getting many threats, coming to our sho...

Jimmy Kimmel’s Interview with Mike Lindell - YouTube

Mike talks about recovering from his addiction to crack and gambling, not getting vaccinated, going into hiding after getting many threats, coming to our sho...

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Mike really puts himself out there, God Bless him and all he does! I Hope most people have supported his new site,
https://www.frankspeech.com/

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

The left is portraying it as Jimmy 'owned' Mike. They're dumb AND smug about everything. I turned it off as soon as Mike was done.

President Trump knows a good guy when he meets him. We're getting better at it, too. 😉 Mike's sheets are wonderful!!!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

did you see the part where the look-alike comes out and he talks about "clones"?? total movie drop! weird but funny at the same time....

Mike will be the last one laughing.

I cant even watch all of this. Jimmy Kimmel is so insulting to Mike Lindell. Doesn’t even let him finish a comment.

Thanks, Mike. In the end you will be the one laughing last. Thanks for all your hard work for this Country.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

HELL OF A CGI ALICE IN WONDERLAND SHOW...LOVE MIKE...HE KNOWS....THIS IS FUN !!!!

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Did you catch the "boot" the double had on 🧐

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I Love Mike too, and can't stand Jimmy, he is such an ass, I had to stop watching.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

love Mike Lindell 🙏❤️🇺🇸