#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I should be a financial advisor but I am not.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@VincentKennedy . 5:5
#TheFooked #VKVibes 🇺🇸🦅✨

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Not sure why this would be surprising. Many people know the government is corrupt and cannot be trusted.
As to Hollywood... they haven't exactly been a beacon of morality. When is the last time a truly wholesome movie was made? Hollywood is always trying to push an agenda.
Then the actors... They parade around in hardly any clothes, pushing sexialized images for all to see (even children), "star" in some absolutely disturbing videos, promote promiscuous activity, normalize death, drugs, violence, participate in sex scenes (which aren't necessary, i mean let's be real here) while they're married in "real life"... yeah... couldn't see their horrible inner colors coming from a mile away 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
No one should be idolizing these people. Thats the messed up reality. The world needs a big redo... and hopefully this is our chance to get it right!

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Smallbutmighty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shirley Golightly, click on at the bottom under it