#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I should be a financial advisor but I am not.

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Kicked off twatter yet again. So here I am trying to connect to those I lost in the first round of suspensions.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Love it!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

https://twitter.com/NoToadsAllowed/status/1456450173564039182?s=20

from
RT News
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica

Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

The coronavirus jab has been added to a list of childhood vaccinations, obligatory under the law, the nation’s Health Ministry announced on Friday. The National Vaccination and Epidemiology Commission (CNVE) has declared immunization against the virus to be mandatory for all minors under 18.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtnews
RT International
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica — RT World News
Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Hahahahaha!! This is Great!!!
Yeah, they are so FOOKED!!!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

oh soooooooooo FOOKED

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

This woman is EVIL. Her father was put to death by military for TREASON and who knows how many other CRIMES.

What she says here convinces me that Q and the Patriots are in control and FORCING these demons in the media to TELL THE TRUTH.

Listen + Please SHARE!

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1387559218090287106

Demons ruling this world target POLICE because they want a society where there is NO law + order.

These demonic entities in politics + government CREATE fake stories and/or HIRE fake cops to KILL innocent people in order to BRAINWASH the masses.

Sometimes, these events are TOTALLY fake and NOBODY is hurt. Actors are hired to FAKE CRY on tv.

CORRUPT, LYING Mainstream media is then called in to COVER these FAKE stories, FALSE FLAGS in order to further ENSLAVE THE MINDS of the people.

They want to DESTROY the POLICE in order to bring in NEW WORLD ORDER where we have NOBODY to protect us and we lose ALL freedom and liberties.

A world of TOTAL CHAOS is what demons want. This is the REALM they THRIVE in and feel most comfortable with. They CANNOT survive in a world of PEACE, JOY, LAW, ORDER, HARMONY, TRUTH, FREEDOM, HAPPINESS, LOVE, etc.

DO. NOT. FALL. FOR. THE. LIES.

We are awake.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1387896109549428741

💥 SHARE❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️❗️ 💥
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online
go watch it movie now! : https://t.co/L6dJVwx02f?sound-of-freedom

(soldier of GOD!!!) Powerful movie based on a true story!The film tells the real-life story. a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Join Organization Social Group : https://t.me/timballar2021
PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK LET EVERYONE KNOW WE CAN WATCH THIS MOVIE SOUND OF FREEDOM HAS BEEN RELEASE ONLINE FREE AND VERY GOOD QUALITY HD

#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
#SaveTheChildren
#cabal
#TakeBackOurCountry
#MAGA
#QANON
#Potus

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Not sure why this would be surprising. Many people know the government is corrupt and cannot be trusted.
As to Hollywood... they haven't exactly been a beacon of morality. When is the last time a truly wholesome movie was made? Hollywood is always trying to push an agenda.
Then the actors... They parade around in hardly any clothes, pushing sexialized images for all to see (even children), "star" in some absolutely disturbing videos, promote promiscuous activity, normalize death, drugs, violence, participate in sex scenes (which aren't necessary, i mean let's be real here) while they're married in "real life"... yeah... couldn't see their horrible inner colors coming from a mile away 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
No one should be idolizing these people. Thats the messed up reality. The world needs a big redo... and hopefully this is our chance to get it right!

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
X-Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion - YouTube

Send any genuine queries to altiyanchilds@outlook.comRoyalty free music fromhttp://www.FesliyanStudios.com&Machina by Scott Buckley | www.scottbuckley.com.au...

(7) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Casey, this is awesome!!!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Love it

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

OMG this is so awesome and perfect!

So good!!🙌🏼😂

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🤣🤣🤣

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I love that meme Casey - It's Brillant

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thank you! I didn't make it but I found it last September and whenever I need to smile, I look at it . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is wondering >> since your creation of this wonder new spelling of a very useful word for expression in social media, VK,
Just how many times it has been used on social media platforms??

I know Nana has contributed my share and I feel certain that it is now in the Urban dictionary!

@vincentkennedy