The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Krs10 Justis to her Publication

Big Pharma is creating life-long patients

Nature created healthier adults who don't need pharmacies

As an unvaccinated 58 year old, I can say that I am rarely sick and haven't been to a doctor in 20+ years

I'm not sure how millions of people were convinced that doctors are the "go to" when you have the sniffles.

Thinking and reasoning and understanding your own body has gone completely out of the window in favor of trusting a medical degree which is nothing more than a pharmaceutical degree.

To this point - the third leading cause of death in this country is death by medical malpractice.

200 people die every day from properly prescribed drugs
250 people die every day from medical mistakes.

That is equivalent to 2 fully loaded jumbo jets crashing every single day! We would shut down the airlines if this was happening in that arena. But we allow medical "professionals" to wage war on the public on behalf of Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and globalists.

I've met some nurses in my life that I wouldn't let take a urine sample from me. They were too dumb and/or irresponsible to be qualified for that position. I've met doctors who give me the creeps and wouldn't even consider anything other than drugs or surgery.

Potions are for witches - who exactly is running the healthcare system?

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GiniBird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gini Caradori, click on at the bottom under it