Only people mentioned by @Krs10justis in this post can reply

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

In response Krs10 Justis to her Publication

My heart breaks as I read this. My daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 last year. 5…yes 5 other kids were diagnosed on her floor that week with Type 1 also. They tried to tell me it was rare. I said 6 kids total on this floor with Type 1 is not rare and not hereditary. It has to be environmental. They laughed me off. I had no idea at the time the consequences of vaccines. Now I know and I am sick I listened to my pediatrician and did not research on my own. I will search for a cure all of my life.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Q The Lions to his Publication

That‘s very sad to read about the kids. I was 23 when I get Type 1 … and that was 30 years ago. I could bet, it‘s s.t. with the vaccination we get as children and teenager 🤔🫤😬🤬

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Q The Lions to his Publication

Nephew's twin 10-year-old girls - one is Type 1, the other isn't, four shots a day. Med Beds, get here.

(2) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Yes this is truly so sad, bet research leads you to what?? Yep vaccines, so tragic this evil exists!😥🙏✝️

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

Big Pharma is creating life-long patients

Nature created healthier adults who don't need pharmacies

As an unvaccinated 58 year old, I can say that I am rarely sick and haven't been to a doctor in 20+ years

I'm not sure how millions of people were convinced that doctors are the "go to" when you have the sniffles.

Thinking and reasoning and understanding your own body has gone completely out of the window in favor of trusting a medical degree which is nothing more than a pharmaceutical degree.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

TRUTH!!

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

To this point - the third leading cause of death in this country is death by medical malpractice.

200 people die every day from properly prescribed drugs
250 people die every day from medical mistakes.

That is equivalent to 2 fully loaded jumbo jets crashing every single day! We would shut down the airlines if this was happening in that arena. But we allow medical "professionals" to wage war on the public on behalf of Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and globalists.

I've met some nurses in my life that I wouldn't let take a urine sample from me. They were too dumb and/or irresponsible to be qualified for that position. I've met doctors who give me the creeps and wouldn't even consider anything other than drugs or surgery.

Potions are for witches - who exactly is running the healthcare system?

(2) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

I had the T-reX poX 2X. 😆😁🤪 it was fun.