#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I should be a financial advisor but I am not.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@VincentKennedy . 5:5
#TheFooked #VKVibes 🇺🇸🦅✨

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Encouraging.
What you taste, see, hear, watch ... all manifest our world.
PREFERABLY connect with pure love / kindness / beauty etc.

"There are many great shifts unfolding in this Universe and we are at the center of the show. I do not say this to boost your ego, I say this to perhaps inspire you. Also assist you in holding your light, and having hope and patience. And the will to strive ahead one more time. For indeed not only are you at a point where this world has never been before, but you are on the threshold of global transformation. It is essential to understand that you and this mission have been destined to succeed. There is no other alternative. ...

The time has arrived for you to claim your freedom, your power, to claim your mastery. For you to live as THE SOUL that you are. No longer will you allow yourself to be burdened by the 3D illusions. For as SOUL, you are limitless. Those times of deviation have passed, it is time to focus. Focus on creating the new."

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it