The Best Is Yet To Come! βœ¨πŸŒˆβ˜€οΈπŸΈβœ¨

#wwg1wga#MAGA#NESARA#GodWins .❀️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I pray you are right. I am dealing with a teenager who is aware of the world who is having bad nightmares. I can't wait for the transition to a beautiful world.

praying hard for all kids & teens. My daughter has been suicidal this last year and as a mother I feel like in have failed b somewhere . Every day we make it through is so very precious.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

I am so sorry to hear this and no you haven't failed. If she happens to have a high sugar intake she will be very magnesium deficient which can cause depression. Ashwagandha is also a great natural herb that combats depression and stress and maybe they can help her. I will pray for you and for her too πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❀

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thank you so much for the great advice I am going to look into the sugar intake also thank you for the prayers. Its been a tough year. Every day is precious & I pray that soon this darkness will be over and all great things for the children!

(1) Show this thread