Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I pray you are right. I am dealing with a teenager who is aware of the world who is having bad nightmares. I can't wait for the transition to a beautiful world.

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

praying hard for all kids & teens. My daughter has been suicidal this last year and as a mother I feel like in have failed b somewhere . Every day we make it through is so very precious.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Awww I am so sorry to hear this and I will pray for her! One thing I learned years ago is that if we are sleeping too warm or too hot, our bodies / minds can produce nightmares in order to wake us up to cool our body down(pull off covers etc). Not sure if that could be helpful but that popped in my mind when I read that and figured I should share. God Bless you both 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

That is gorgeous.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

INSPIRING thank Q for sharing 🌟 🤩 🙏

In response white light to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

magique 🥰

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

All of God's creatures are so adorable! ❤️

(1) Show this thread