THIS is what they are trying to accomplish with vaccines.
PURE SATANIC EVIL.

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Steiner was a theosophist just like Madame Blavatsky, Alice Bailey and Helen Keller. Does not matter if you call them Satanists or Luciferian they are enemies of humanity.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you FREE ~ Marcus Mumford

He looks like Jimmy (Nascar) Johnson

New @percatateya at X - Phd Social & Labour Psychology ER Responder - This is about the World. Avatar Master, Uruguay, South America.

Impresionante

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

WE MUST FIGHT AND GET RID OF SATAN! MY DAUGHTER STUDIED AND FOLLOWED RUDOLF STEINER WAY OF LIFE, ADVISES AS MUCH AS IT WAS POSSIBLE AND NEVER VACCINATED THEIR CHILDREN. THEY ARE VERY HEALTHY, SMART AND GOOD KIDS NOW!
PEOPLE ARE SO EASILY MANIPULATED INTO GETTING THE POISONOUS JAB, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...AFTER TALKING TO AN 83 YEARS OLD FRIEND OF MINE, TELLING HER EVERYTHING I SEA AND LISTEN FROM THE SOCIAL CHANNELS ONLINE, SHE DECIDED TO TAKE THE JAB...

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Masons pledge to rid the world of religion starting with Christianity

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Evil! When POTUS returns hope all vaccines schedules are destroyed. We will be blessed with a generation of healthy children and joyful parents.