Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is a special week for Nana as well. Coming up on the date of death for my son 9 yrs ago.It was also this week last yr that God demanded that I get involved with all of this. I had a very lucid dream, yeah I know the dreams again, but our dreams are important to our lives. More than maybe you realize.
In my dream God was DEMANDING that I pay attention.I was not sure to what.Then there was a massive lightening bolt shapped like a cross that came down in front of me.There was a baby under it. I 1st thought it to refer to my new grandson born the next week, but came to no it was many babies

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

When we sleep we enter the aetheric plane, this is where we sort out all of r lifes things good n bad. We then create things there to bring back with us to show up in our lives to help us acheive what we were working on in that plane. Your dreams can be an excellent guide to navigating life here as well as dealing with stuff u need to internally. Reading a book right now called Awakening in The Dream by David Wilcock. Been vetting him 4 last 11yrs read most 9f his books, this one tops all work he has done though. He will take u inside ur dreams in a way u hadn't thought of. ur on track😊💫

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication

I have been deep enough to see other timelines. It seems awake or asleep, if you can get your vibrations high enough you can see into other timelines

I have not seen other timelines well I have seen myself in parallel timelines that are dystopian in nature as if saying goodbye to them. I have seen the solar flash from above the earth looking toward the center of the spiral that is oir galaxy spinninh around the sun, some russian research bout 11 yrs ago. Ne way it was indigo n purple more like a plasma flash n flames n hellfire. I have also been to 5D n met with my current family soul family n some cosmic family 👪 💫 Its beautiful we can walk on r feet if we choose but hover float is r thing al9ng with bi locarion for long distances

No fossil fuels emissions everyhting is replicated so we may grow spiritually ahead of our a.i. It looks like it does in the celestine prophecy when they can actually see 👀 the world. Housing is made out of the landscapes no waste clean ALIVE water. I also had what I nicknamed My Multi~Dimensional Dream. I was inside a geometric shape of some sort built with honeycomb pattern and each honeycomb/hexagon was one of my parallel lives with peeps I know n have interacted with here. If I concentrated my attn on one specific hexagon it would draw me into that part of me's consciousness I was there

At first I thought I was there remotely but when my husband came to the bathroom door n flung it open with my kids standing there, n he was acting like this was normal (which by the way he was one of my previous bosses in this life lol neway he said something n she/me said nothing then he said Babe? You alright? N so cuz I thought I was remote I was like just say yeah I am great, like she/me sensed my presence n it happeened just at the time he said something kind of cognitive dissonance but then I said it to her/me again n it came out of her mouth n I yelled oh shit n it came out of her/my

mouth. So that freaked this me right the crap out n I immediately pulled from that honeycomb, well then I was freaking oit that I wouldn't make it back here cuz I didn't think I knew how to operate my multi dimensuonal self yet(earthly chains lol in the aetheric lucid haha 😆) ne way I just kept repeatimg over n over to myself where this me was geographically haha 😄 but that one changed my perspectives across all genre's of life. I kept hearing a voice telling me ot was ok n asking me of I was sure I didn't want to go check out a few others. Was not in a strong space spiritually when this

Nana just tells you what I see.Ppl think I am crazy anyway,but I havent cared about that in a long time.Well no pretty sure I havent ever cared what they think of what I say,I will tell you the truth,I hate a liar probably more than most ppl on the planet do.Was married to one for yrs.you know the type that even lies when they dont even need to lie.
I never had visions before now,had a near death experience but no visions,but I know what I saw, & I am not crazy. Well not that kind of crazy.
If ppl think I am crazy perhaps we could first discuss their definition of crazy,bring ur best game!

YOU ARE NOT CRAZY! 🤗 I think the societal n psychological structures they have put in place are what is crazy, none of it helps u like its claims it will its all part of the programs that are the 7 Archonic programs. You ARE Awake your vibration has raised so therefore you have more energy streams avaialble to you so u may see things ~ that have always been there ~ that u could not in your lower vibration. Perfect example: right now I am sure u n everyone knows someone who can be sitting in the same room watching someth8ng about Black Lives Matter on the news n you both hear two comple

ly different things. She heard the awful struggle of the black people n communities and is so happy that black lives matter is around to help these poor people out. When you heard Black L8ves Matter as a racist remark in n of itself, because after all we have been through in our history ~ don't ALL lives matter? I have met many peeps from many different races n they are not racist in they ways they say we are, one of the programs is racism soo u know. We all have different levels of programmed racism which comes from the canned laughter in r media it trains u to laugh at shit that isnt funny

but in r core if we humbly examine what racist thing we just laughed at we feel bad for laughing, why? Because we all wouldn't find it funny on the recieving end ni matter who u are! Right? So with that said then u start to wonder why black lives matter is running around spewing proganda loke it is 1955! same rhetoric same news stories same everything with less people. So u are sotting there with ur friend going this shit isnt right n they are telling u you are a racist because you said saying black lives matter is a racist statement on its face ~ now ur fighting n ur friend thinks

Only people mentioned by @Raqndoc in this post can reply

ur a racist for saying that statement is racist! What just happened here? She is asleep the spells in the nefariois language they use are still working on her. You ARE Awake so u don't hear the spell you hear the reality the truth u also see it. N u need only really see n hear it once for the alchemy that is their language n tv "programs" for the alchemical bind to start breaking down in the human brain. words n sentences carry frequency n vibration thay can literally program your brain they are the catalyst for an all~chemical/alchemical change in your brain causing neurons to fire

n connect in the ways they want them to according to the programs. Dr. Emoto proved water can be programmed we are 80% water, so their words/spells(callit spelling class 4 a reason) vibrate the water within r physical structures to match their program n with r pineal gland calcified we can not connect to source nor can we have r right brain n left brsin working in tandem to exchange the information between both hemispherrs as well as cosmically. calcified pineal gland makes a polar reality! you can only ever put the programs i. right or left leaving u in constant conflict with self its not

(1) Show this thread