Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is a special week for Nana as well. Coming up on the date of death for my son 9 yrs ago.It was also this week last yr that God demanded that I get involved with all of this. I had a very lucid dream, yeah I know the dreams again, but our dreams are important to our lives. More than maybe you realize.
In my dream God was DEMANDING that I pay attention.I was not sure to what.Then there was a massive lightening bolt shapped like a cross that came down in front of me.There was a baby under it. I 1st thought it to refer to my new grandson born the next week, but came to no it was many babies

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

When we sleep we enter the aetheric plane, this is where we sort out all of r lifes things good n bad. We then create things there to bring back with us to show up in our lives to help us acheive what we were working on in that plane. Your dreams can be an excellent guide to navigating life here as well as dealing with stuff u need to internally. Reading a book right now called Awakening in The Dream by David Wilcock. Been vetting him 4 last 11yrs read most 9f his books, this one tops all work he has done though. He will take u inside ur dreams in a way u hadn't thought of. ur on track😊💫

I have been deep enough to see other timelines. It seems awake or asleep, if you can get your vibrations high enough you can see into other timelines

In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have not seen other timelines well I have seen myself in parallel timelines that are dystopian in nature as if saying goodbye to them. I have seen the solar flash from above the earth looking toward the center of the spiral that is oir galaxy spinninh around the sun, some russian research bout 11 yrs ago. Ne way it was indigo n purple more like a plasma flash n flames n hellfire. I have also been to 5D n met with my current family soul family n some cosmic family 👪 💫 Its beautiful we can walk on r feet if we choose but hover float is r thing al9ng with bi locarion for long distances

In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication

No fossil fuels emissions everyhting is replicated so we may grow spiritually ahead of our a.i. It looks like it does in the celestine prophecy when they can actually see 👀 the world. Housing is made out of the landscapes no waste clean ALIVE water. I also had what I nicknamed My Multi~Dimensional Dream. I was inside a geometric shape of some sort built with honeycomb pattern and each honeycomb/hexagon was one of my parallel lives with peeps I know n have interacted with here. If I concentrated my attn on one specific hexagon it would draw me into that part of me's consciousness I was there

(1) Show this thread