Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Hey@vincentkennedy,#TheGreatDefault almost upon us?

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

sorry for posting here but I did because I know you got connections DOC. West of yyc🇨🇦, they are chemtrailing us like crazy. we start to go into spring like weather , they drop the trails then it snows, and gets cold. It jappened a lot latel. This pic is from today. Can someone high up check with military sources and see what they are spraying us with. It appears it’s meant to block out the sun and stop warmer weather. ☹️ maybe they are now trying to stop us from growing food.

🤬i wm in northern cal and can tell that the planes takimg off from moffett field! on easter the ONLY clouds in the sky were from the chemicals

Its 🤬. we have such a short spring and summer. We still have snow from the last chemtrailing. i feel like they are trying to starve us out.

In response Willow My dogo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OurHumanStory in this post can reply

I dont understand how it is still happening if the patriots are in control. 🤷‍♀️🤯🤬

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Willow My dogo to her Publication

Are there still rogue operators? Canada is still very messy i think in certain ways. i think we are one of the last to be cleaned. we were a crown jewel in that evil empires cap. we were just as swampy as the USA.

(1) Show this thread