Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Technically or Publicly?
MAY day is this weekend, yes?
Financial "Crash", Military engages to retain calm, precipice, Darkness and truth.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I'd guess 2022 because there is so much great hope for 2023. I remember VK said that it would be pointless to reveal anything/one prior to the fall of MSM. I'm still waiting on the 20-30% crash he mentioned back in Feb. Its gone up 5-10% since he posted that comment.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

if this continues on into 2022 we're going to have a mass die-off of those who have gotten the jab not to mention whatever is inside of them is affecting people around them. things have to wrap up and change/heal this year.

(1) Show this thread

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

sorry for posting here but I did because I know you got connections DOC. West of yyc🇨🇦, they are chemtrailing us like crazy. we start to go into spring like weather , they drop the trails then it snows, and gets cold. It jappened a lot latel. This pic is from today. Can someone high up check with military sources and see what they are spraying us with. It appears it’s meant to block out the sun and stop warmer weather. ☹️ maybe they are now trying to stop us from growing food.

I AM SO SICK OF IT!

🤬i wm in northern cal and can tell that the planes takimg off from moffett field! on easter the ONLY clouds in the sky were from the chemicals

(3) Show this thread

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

#thegreat Default + The Great reset it seems

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

..and while you’re at it VK; Whats your Pissed-Level Meter, reading at? ⏳⏰

Look at my last post. You'll be happy, then the one under that.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Where has VK been???? I miss that guy!!!