Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I am sick of this shit.
What is up is down!

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.πŸ™πŸ» I’m a Leo🦁 Love life πŸ€— Be positive it looks good on youπŸ’«πŸ˜˜πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸŒΉβœ¨

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

This is embarrassing what is going on, I feel like a complete fool telling family and friends to hold the line and Trump won etc. and everyone is going to Gitmo, and this is actullyb what is being reported. Not to mention this clown being called POTUS and that bitch VP

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Sharon Principe to her Publication

exactly!! how can you tell family or friends what is really going on. Tell them that Bidan is a look-alike or clone? Tell them that what is up is down? Not!! What is up is down. I am sick of this shit. I want our lives back! I want declas! I want my president back!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Hang in there, its Coming❣️

In response God Speed to her Publication

tonight I hope

Things are coming very quick now. more n more. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GodSpeed1221 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Speed, click on at the bottom under it