Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

total Bullshit

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

ask yourself what kind of person do you have to be to want to take a college course from Professor Biden? 😳
#Gropin4Grades

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

brainwashed or blind or perverted, hoping to make it with the proff!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

This is embarrassing what is going on, I feel like a complete fool telling family and friends to hold the line and Trump won etc. and everyone is going to Gitmo, and this is actullyb what is being reported. Not to mention this clown being called POTUS and that bitch VP

In response Sharon Principe to her Publication

Right?! It's CRAZY!! They are gaslighting the public and have been for so long. When we know what is going on, the ones who are unknowingly being fooled think WE are the crazy ones when THEY are the ones who are so blind. It truly feels like two different realities.

Agriculture and wondering if Dominion turned COLORADO BLUE??"Let's see what happens."

In response Sharon Principe to her Publication

Savage, "bitch VP" statement!

(3) Show this thread

It is a clone of biden and rudy is a distraction.

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

We know, but it's on repeat. This is getting beyond ridiculous now. Heads need to start rolling. Drop after drop and nothing. How long have we been told it's happening and all we see is us looking like idiots and crazy people.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

Deep breaths...we have to keep taking those deep breaths and expanding the prayer lists.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Erin Turner to her Publication

RIGHT, TY

(1) Show this thread