Only people mentioned by @truthteller in this post can reply

In response audrey cooke to her Publication

Hell yes! everyone needs to see it.

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Yes we need to see no bad deed goes unpunished. Be honest and true or we the American people are DONE with you!!

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Yes we need to see no bad deed goes unpunished. Be honest and true or we the American people are DONE with you!!

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

If we intend to stop this from happening again - YES

it is the only way

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

No!

YES I DO!!

Patriot; President Trump fan; business coach and creator of the F.I.E.R.C.E. Entrepreneurs Program.

YES INDEED!!!!!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

whole heartedly!!!!

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

I would Polish the steps if necessary!