Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow did everyone forget about those, what did they say, 21 million cell phones that just lost owners when covid hit china?

They did use 60 Ghz through 5G to stop the uptake of oxygen by the hemoglobin causing those people to drop and die as we saw. They did suffocate them by using a frequency that cuts off oxygen to the brain and organs. 5G can be weaponized with 60Ghz. It is a known Military weapon. That is what they were using in the images we were seeing. In all the countries where people were dropping Feb '20 Huawei 5G had been installed. THAT was how they got everyone terrified of this "virus" my ass it was a frequency attack. People were getting news out of china that they were bagging bodies and throwing them into the incinerators alive. People recorded and reported the bagging, burning and screaming before it was all censored and removed. Our Government needs to stop all imports from China immediately until they stop their human rights abuses which includes torturing Christians, harvesting the organs of live prisoners, and enslaving muslims while raping their wives. Why are we supporting them?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

THEY THOUGHT SHE’D NEVER LOSE‼️
PSYCHOPATHS THEY ARE‼️

(1) Show this thread

Any sauce on that?

In response Midnight Rider to his Publication

If you care to know more, start digging and find what you are wanting. There is so much out there on this and the internet was flooded with it when it was happening. Search 60 GHZ and huawei 5G together. For best results use a search engine like ecosia and not google which scrubs.

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

A year ago I compared the 5G location maps with covid hot spots in Europe, northern Italy. There appeared to be a correlation.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Because the evil corrupt ppl we have elected for decades in Congress and Governors and Mayors have wholesaled our country out for money to line their luciferian pockets without any regard for human life neither here nor in China.
We must take back our planet from the evils!

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Couldn't agree more! Just wanted to add, it is my understanding that Trump and White Hats had 5G cables replaced with SAFE 5G here in America. (So it can't or won't be weaponized) Is that also how you understand it?

(1) Show this thread