Wow did everyone forget about those, what did they say, 21 million cell phones that just lost owners when covid hit china?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

NTD covered this. Thermal images showed crematoriums burning 24/7

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Estimates on what they could handled at the time indicated that they could not handle those numbers I Nana remembers right tho.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They did use 60 Ghz through 5G to stop the uptake of oxygen by the hemoglobin causing those people to drop and die as we saw. They did suffocate them by using a frequency that cuts off oxygen to the brain and organs. 5G can be weaponized with 60Ghz. It is a known Military weapon. That is what they were using in the images we were seeing. In all the countries where people were dropping Feb '20 Huawei 5G had been installed. THAT was how they got everyone terrified of this "virus" my ass it was a frequency attack. People were getting news out of china that they were bagging bodies and throwing them into the incinerators alive. People recorded and reported the bagging, burning and screaming before it was all censored and removed. Our Government needs to stop all imports from China immediately until they stop their human rights abuses which includes torturing Christians, harvesting the organs of live prisoners, and enslaving muslims while raping their wives. Why are we supporting them?

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

PERSONAL OPINION WITH NO EVIDENCE INCOMING>>>

Yes what did they do with all those poor ppls bodies. I personally think the turning on of all those 5G towers had a lot to do with it. Videos surfacing of young people just falling over dead at their desks and in the streets was not covid.
Plus the govts tracking of the funeral homes and incinerators during that time they said did not reflect disposal of that many bodies.
My fren Pan seemed to think there was a mass burial somewhere under 3 gorge dam, but who knows. We may see when that dam breaks and most do not know what is holding it together now.

(1) Show this thread