Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

POTUS=All Former Presidents

Don't fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth's, Clinton's etc have more power than present day POTUS.
Q

Who is present day POTUS?
People Of The United States.

Patriots are in control
Q

When was the last time you called the military patriots?
When was the last time you called your fellow digital warrior one?
POTUS=Patriots
The people are in control
We have more power than they could ever hope to
Don't forget it.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Then why is it so freakin' scary out there?

IMO because we allow it to be. It is not scary at all where I come from, or where I call home now. It's not because the people in those cities will not allow the scary things to happen there. They are of one mind on keeping scary away. When the people ban together monsters go somewhere else.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Did you see the story about the town in Arizona replacing their entire school board? Of course the lawyers are now saying the parents had no right to replace the board, but the message was heard loud and clear that the board needed to listen to the citizens/parents!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/let-our-children-breathe-arizona-school-board-flees-as-angry-parents-demand-lift-of-mask-mandate-for-kids

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Yes, I saw this. It gives me hope. This is exactly what has to happen. Break the ties that bind.

(1) Show this thread