POTUS=All Former Presidents

Don't fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth's, Clinton's etc have more power than present day POTUS.
Q

Who is present day POTUS?
People Of The United States.

Patriots are in control
Q

When was the last time you called the military patriots?
When was the last time you called your fellow digital warrior one?
POTUS=Patriots
The people are in control
We have more power than they could ever hope to
Don't forget it.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Beautiful. Love thinking of the POTUS acronym that way! If we keep on pressing for implementing this government as designed. with the power in the hands of the people, who reign in the government, we will all benefit... not just the select few.

"The government was set to protect man from criminals, and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government."
- Ayn Rand

While looking, I ran across this quote too, which surprised me by the source, but it is turning out to be oh so true...

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."
- Gerald Ford

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

They know the stakes. They know how it is played. There are clues from every single president somewhere along the line. We will never take our country back until there is no such thing as a politician. That is a plain and simple truth.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Then why is it so freakin' scary out there?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

IMO because we allow it to be. It is not scary at all where I come from, or where I call home now. It's not because the people in those cities will not allow the scary things to happen there. They are of one mind on keeping scary away. When the people ban together monsters go somewhere else.

(1) Show this thread

LOVE YOUR ACRONYM!!!