Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

People often say, why not just jolt the sheep awake. The wakeup process is very serious and delicate. You are dealing with some big serious lies that will be uncovered. Nasa, Cia, Disney, WW2, 911, Antarctica, Vatican, Mockingbird Mossad Media, Dumbs, Central banks, Fed, Synagogue of Satan, Black Triangles, The earth, Royal blood lines, Frazzeldrip, Vril, Adrenochrome, and much more. Now imagine all this being downloaded all at once. People would be in padded rooms or cliff jumping. Yes, even conservatives who don't wear masks fall into this category. This has to be unwound delicately for your own sanity. It's coming out drip by drip. Nothing at this point can stop it. You may not understand the process, but you'll end up respecting and appreciating it greatly. The battle is won already, this is Operation Wakeup. Pay attention to everything, but don't let anything consume you. Everything matters, and is connected in some fashion. You can't tell people, you must show them.
Ghost Ezra

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

Again, better end this entire scam soon or Trump will lose even more of his base. I do not believe for one second folks cannot handle it. We have spent over a year watching our OWN Congress try and kill us with zero fight back from those they are trying to kill.......none of the above is worse than that. I REPEAT.......literally trying to KILL all of us.

Time to end it. For those who can look past Congress trying to kill us, but be so upset with any of the truths above, good mother fucking luck!

END THE ENTIRE MOCKERY TODAY!

I agree, i know for a fact Trump is losing supporters. I hear "oh right, follow the plan". Lol

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Maudiemaye in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Melanie Rieger, click on at the bottom under it