Only people mentioned by @kad784 in this post can reply

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Probably the majority.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

When you start looking into the geneology of our government there are too many family ties. one big corrupt family.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Get the name of whomever vetted/approved anything to do with these traitors.

Why do you think Obama had#PhilHaney investigated 9 times! Haney was a co-founder of Homeland Security. Wrote the book "See Something, Say Nothing." He had it all!! They killed him off! (Claimed it was suicide) MUSLIMS = Holder, Clapper, Ellison, Booker, Omar, Thalib, Sarsour, McMasters, all of CAIR! I have been talking about this for 10 yrs. I LOVED THIS LITTLE MAN!! ---> https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=see+something%2c+say+something+by+phil+haney&docid=608027486412224089&mid=BF6998E65EEDC4BA8BB8BF6998E65EEDC4BA8BB8&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

iranian side of the infiltration

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

You just moved to the head of the class.

(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

YUP. Saw it a long time ago....

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

THE JESUITS HISTORY - YouTube

LEUREN MORET - Global Nuclear Coverup, Geopolitics, Jesuits & History .Understand, how it all, is connected. The bloodline, the monetary System and much more.

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Renegades mate Valarie ah ,, well well well whata mix.

~ https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4230235/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue

🔥🐸👊💣💥☠️🖕☠️💥💣👊🐸🔥

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

George Webb followers knew this 5 years ago. It's as crazy as allowing foreign powers in charge of our ports.

ASK HIM.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Kerry prays 5 times a day, like Brennan...

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Moisad has infitrated everything!

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread