GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

The old saying "Blood is thinker than water" has been watered down with a dose of truth.
Time is an illusion. I choose to surround myself with like-minded brothers and sisters with whom I share the same fundamental values and same energy.

We were NOT meant to fit in. We were meant to stand out.

Let's stand out and stand up for the truth!
❤🙌🤜💥🤛

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

🙏I want just one real person to connect with, the sole journey a bit tough at times. I was closest to my Dad who has passed on, Herb was a navy man I was his little girl always. God I miss him.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

If I can help in anyway, please let me know. Have worn your shoes and understand your path. Am here if you need me.

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

you are wonderful, so good to know there is a person to reach out to. Trish you made my day better already!!

It’s hard isn’t it. I have one friend that understands all this but of course she’s not around all the time. It’s very lonely You can reach out to me anytime

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

appreciated thanks Jane, a light that shines surrounding all that was dark.