GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

The old saying "Blood is thinker than water" has been watered down with a dose of truth.
Time is an illusion. I choose to surround myself with like-minded brothers and sisters with whom I share the same fundamental values and same energy.

We were NOT meant to fit in. We were meant to stand out.

Let's stand out and stand up for the truth!
❤🙌🤜💥🤛

🙏I want just one real person to connect with, the sole journey a bit tough at times. I was closest to my Dad who has passed on, Herb was a navy man I was his little girl always. God I miss him.

Only people mentioned by @maybeherb in this post can reply

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Becky Helser to his Publication

YES, I am missing the Lord I need to settle myself into his fold, the days of tribulation are heavy.You are directing me to the light, blessings give thanks. Its exactly where to focus right now.

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

feel free to message me!! wecare not alone though it can feel like it at times!!!💕💕💕

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

If I can help in anyway, please let me know. Have worn your shoes and understand your path. Am here if you need me.

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

you are wonderful, so good to know there is a person to reach out to. Trish you made my day better already!!

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

I'm so sorry that your dad is no longer with is physically. 😔
I have a 5 year old daughter. I have raised her since she was 2 months old. I know what father-daughter relationship is all about. ❤❤

Dad's are my heroes, he taught me all the important things. Everything you needed to know, Herb knew and talked his way into everyone's heart. The bond of FAther and daughter is something else. You are blessed.

(1) Show this thread