#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

Please do your research before you get the death jab. I am an ER nurse of 30 years and know I have never had a flu vaccine and never will. Stop putting chemicals in your body and research.

Thank you for saying the words. I am 69yo and I have not had an adult vax...ever. I never get sick sick. A short cold here, a short recover, usually on my own immune system. I worked at University of Michigan Dept of Radiology for 9 years. I would "patient sit" in the burn unit. I always refused the yearly flu shot. I never had flu~why vaxx? Please understand, this is MY CHOICE. I can only speak about my own experience. I'm not lucky. I am blessed. Remember, God gave humans an immune system for a reason. Let your systems stay in top form😐do not vaxx right now. Plenty of time to wait and see what's going on. Wait. Watch. God bless us all✝️

In response Brenda Tek to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DotOn777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dottie French, click on at the bottom under it