Please do your research before you get the death jab. I am an ER nurse of 30 years and know I have never had a flu vaccine and never will. Stop putting chemicals in your body and research.

Only people mentioned by @heartrnb in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Brenda Tek to her Publication

Thank you for saying the words. I am 69yo and I have not had an adult vax...ever. I never get sick sick. A short cold here, a short recover, usually on my own immune system. I worked at University of Michigan Dept of Radiology for 9 years. I would "patient sit" in the burn unit. I always refused the yearly flu shot. I never had flu~why vaxx? Please understand, this is MY CHOICE. I can only speak about my own experience. I'm not lucky. I am blessed. Remember, God gave humans an immune system for a reason. Let your systems stay in top form😐do not vaxx right now. Plenty of time to wait and see what's going on. Wait. Watch. God bless us all✝️

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

Brenda, as a medical professional what are your thoughts or do you have data to back up the reports of vaccine "shedding" and infecting those around said vaccinated person

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication

How can we the people stop this? As I write this, I am realizing that the PEOPLE TAKING THE SHOTS are the biggest problem. The information is out there! The clear evidence, actual pictures, videos, personal experiences, telling the truth. The gvt is out of control. I feel like screaming. I am in CA. I don't know how much more of this blind stupidity I can take. I don't want to give up on New California State, but I am 53 years old. I don't even recognize this state anymore. It is not the state of my childhood. It is a different country. STUPID ZOMBIES WITH EXPENSIVE SH!T WALKING AROUND EVERYWHERE, DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN THEIR PATH.

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication

I have been also isolating myself and screaming at the medical field. I am retired now or they would have fired me when this shit show started. I refuse to kill people and when they mandated flu vaccines in my hospital I walked out in 2014. Try a heavy metal detox. I have also heard that you can intake a bath in hot water with a cup of laundry soap and a cup of alfalfa pellets. Once done wash really good and clean your tub with bleach. You can use a black light on the water and they say it will glow and you will see them move. Nanobots.

(2) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Thank you Brenda. Seems like no matter how much evidence you provide he sleepers it just does not help unfortunately. But we can keep on trying.