#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

Please do your research before you get the death jab. I am an ER nurse of 30 years and know I have never had a flu vaccine and never will. Stop putting chemicals in your body and research.

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication

I have been also isolating myself and screaming at the medical field. I am retired now or they would have fired me when this shit show started. I refuse to kill people and when they mandated flu vaccines in my hospital I walked out in 2014. Try a heavy metal detox. I have also heard that you can intake a bath in hot water with a cup of laundry soap and a cup of alfalfa pellets. Once done wash really good and clean your tub with bleach. You can use a black light on the water and they say it will glow and you will see them move. Nanobots.

In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication

How can we the people stop this? As I write this, I am realizing that the PEOPLE TAKING THE SHOTS are the biggest problem. The information is out there! The clear evidence, actual pictures, videos, personal experiences, telling the truth. The gvt is out of control. I feel like screaming. I am in CA. I don't know how much more of this blind stupidity I can take. I don't want to give up on New California State, but I am 53 years old. I don't even recognize this state anymore. It is not the state of my childhood. It is a different country. STUPID ZOMBIES WITH EXPENSIVE SH!T WALKING AROUND EVERYWHERE, DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN THEIR PATH.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

that sounds like the City where I live but I’m in England please know your not alone in seeing this before your very eyes, just need to be calm for when the sh!t hits the fan!

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Actually, let me rephrase, THE PEOPLE AGREEING TO GIVE THE SHOTS are the biggest problem, but the fact that the people taking the shots are so brainwashed into thinking they cannot make their own decisions are the greater problem, which makes the latter the bigger problem. Think about all of the psych help talk shows where people call in to ask "did I make the right decision?" Nobody has been able to think for themselves for years. I have people asking why my college sons are still living at home while attending college. Why does everyone think that family no longer cares about family? Why do people think that kids belong in daycare 6 weeks after birth? Why do people think it makes a mom MORE "independent and strong" to work full time and have a "career", letting strangers raise their kids? Why do people think it is OK to put our parents in homes when they are old, letting them die alone so not to be burdened.Everyone has thrown out ALL COMMON SENSE. NONE OF THIS IS ROCKET SCIENCE!!!

(2) Show this thread