Parents in Vail, Arizona just took over the school board - all according to the rules. Voted in a whole new board, and immediately removed the mask mandate. Democracy in action! Just Amazing!

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Im gonna need to lnoe how to do this in Louisiana, please & thxs.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

HOORAY for these sensible people....Mandates are NOT LAWS. Get rid of them....take control!!

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I hope leftists do not do this... the only thing the left is any good at, is mobilizing its mind controlled zombies.

We have a conservative school board, (since Jan) that, although they caved to teachers over masks, are having a leftist campaign being created against them, as they unscrew the previous leftist boards dodgy fiscal acts - I just hope the leftist parents do not do this in retaliation.

Sometimes, you have to pick your battles...

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Awesome job Vail!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Patriots in action, love it! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Excellent! Now get rid of Common Core & all the racial nonsense! Teachers should be teaching math & English.

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Good for you! Congratulations to all!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

The best news!

In response God Wins to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Awesome!!!

Love Our Lord and Our Lady. Co-incidence Q starts posting 100 years later in the same month as Our Lady’s great miracle in Fatima?

THAT IS AWESOME! ALLELUIA!

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

good freaking deal, I'm moving there next week

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

WOW!!!
MUSIC TO MY EARS!

Lets keep this ball rolling! This is the only way o get the kids back on the right track. They deserve it as do we. WWG1WGA

Way to go, Vail, Arizona!

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

THIS right here represents the America I adore!!!! I salute you all in Vale, AZ!!!

This is fantastic!!!! Way to go AZ!!

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

That is how Americans take back their country

LETS GO!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

awesome, good patriots, love their children!! yayayayay!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Praise God! Thank you patriots for setting an example!