The PEPE REPORT on Telegram
Nephilim Alert: And just imagine King David under the anointing of God took one of these suckers down (Goliath) with a slingshot and stone!

See: Who Were the Nephilim in the Bible?
https://bit.ly/3xy86om

To understand why to read this below the pic👇
AJ Bhowmick
May 27, 2020 · ·
TWO Meters long “GIANT SKULL” On Display In Switzerland?

Now it's OFF-LIMITS?!?!

OVER 1000 Giant Skeletons Have Been Found in Recent Years.

Proof: Photo from Museum's Archive

Disseminated on 5 continents, archaeological remains of human skeletons have been discovered that gigantic beings inhabited the earth.

Giants have often been considered legendary figures created by the imagination of the ancients, which symbolize human power.

The giants were not fictitious and if they existed, they have played an important role in humanity.

Where are they now??

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

They didn't hide this untill they assumed power. When I was a kid these stories were everywhere. National Geographic had several stories for instance.Before the word dinosaur was invented everyone just called them dragons. You can't make this up. The Bible contains more of our real history than all of the history books. We've just been led away from truth to keep the coffers full.

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication

mebs !!!!

(1) Show this thread

The guy in the picture looks like he is standing about 10 feet away. This is an optical illusion....

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

wow! That's the best one I've ever seen!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

😳 Oh Boy!