GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

The old saying "Blood is thinker than water" has been watered down with a dose of truth.
Time is an illusion. I choose to surround myself with like-minded brothers and sisters with whom I share the same fundamental values and same energy.

We were NOT meant to fit in. We were meant to stand out.

Let's stand out and stand up for the truth!
❤🙌🤜💥🤛

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

🙏I want just one real person to connect with, the sole journey a bit tough at times. I was closest to my Dad who has passed on, Herb was a navy man I was his little girl always. God I miss him.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

I'm so sorry that your dad is no longer with is physically. 😔
I have a 5 year old daughter. I have raised her since she was 2 months old. I know what father-daughter relationship is all about. ❤❤

Dad's are my heroes, he taught me all the important things. Everything you needed to know, Herb knew and talked his way into everyone's heart. The bond of FAther and daughter is something else. You are blessed.

Only people mentioned by @maybeherb in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maybe Herb, click on at the bottom under it