Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

HI MARILYN, HOW ARE YOU?

IF....
My being Veronica is not good enough for you...
That really sucks to be you.
I block people for this stupid bullshit, just so you know.

Veronica Wolski
#ThePeoplesBridge

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Veronica, you are a hero! I would love to meet you someday. I don't know why people are spreading all of this BS. Thank you for sharing hope. You brighten my day seeing your posts. Good for you to block them.

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

We appreciate all you do Veronica! God Bless You and Keep Going!🙏❤️✝️

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Marilyn would be almost 95 by now ~ Well hey Veronica/Marilyn you're looking dam fine!!! 😉

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Amen! Well said, Joey!

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

yes leave her alone....how are you doing today Joey? sending you a hello and a hug God bless you

(2) Show this thread