Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

😂👍

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

😂👍

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Watch what happens? Is that a threat? Are you aware that these pics are all over Telegram and Parler? Where do you think these pics came from? And you do not sound like what Veronica symbolizes: freedom and free speech. You sound like an angry troll. Not like someone nice that knows Gen Flynn. I smell a rat. Please, go ahead and block me. Anyone that does not like what I post can block me at any time. But I do not tolerate threats on social media. I am sure that there are lots of things on this site that I do not agree with, but I never, ever threaten anyone. For shame, whoever is posting this. And personally, if someone compared me to a nice famous person, I would take it as a complement, not as a negative thing. So get over it. And everyone loves Marilyn Monroe, so it is not a bad thing, it is good. These sites are total speculation at times, but that does not mean you should attack me for sharing memes. And I see you sent me a threatening message also. For shame. What are you? Not w

(1) Show this thread

IF....
My being Veronica is not good enough for you...
That really sucks to be you.
I block people for this stupid bullshit, just so you know.

Veronica Wolski
#ThePeoplesBridge

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Veronica, you are a hero! I would love to meet you someday. I don't know why people are spreading all of this BS. Thank you for sharing hope. You brighten my day seeing your posts. Good for you to block them.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

I thought that from the first day I saw her! Please let it be true 🙏🏼

🙀

Trump supporter from Day One! USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

She would be much older, can’t be

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

No. That's not Marilyn Monroe. If she hadn't been ODed she would be much older than this woman.

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Weeks ago, I saw a picture from ( they said ) Marilyn. The whole Attitude and Charisma looked really like her. Somehow extravagant and relaxed. No Beauty OP...pure !

(1) Show this thread

👊Don't be getting riled at me CM, I like a lot of your posts.

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

She always says that she is not Marilyn. I love Victoria for who she is . . . a brave, gutsy Patriot who keeps us all going, who makes me smile every day and who inspires all of us to keep going.

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

i knew it was her!!!🥰

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

🙋🏻‍♀️🥰

That's why Veronica is still beautiful and has such a bright light!!! ♥️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Gillian Jackaman to her Publication

SHE DOES FOR SURE

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

What a timeless Beautiful Soul 💖

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

THAT IS WHAT I SAID THIS WEEKEND!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

HAHA AND WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT??? FLYNN WITH HER?

(2) Show this thread