MAGA!! Huge Trump supporter. Christian and Conservative. WG1WGA!! Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Accurate List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active – And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

https://thetruedefender.com/breaking-exclusive-accurate-list-of-2020-election-fraud-cases-shows-81-cases-total-30-still-active-and-not-one-single-court-has-allowed-evidence-to-be-argued/

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Bobbie W WG1WGA to her Publication

This is a travesty of justice to me. I have trouble understanding. Specifically relative to Scotus, is Scotus bound by the same "international limitations" in DC as the president?

I certainly would think so. But, big changes are coming to SCOTUS. John Roberts is severely compromised and Trump knows it. Roberts will either resign or be arrested, or both!!

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MsBobbie in this post can reply

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Bobbie W WG1WGA to her Publication

RE: Roberts; can't happen soon enough! Thanks for reply.