MAGA!! Huge Trump supporter. Christian and Conservative. WG1WGA!! Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Accurate List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active – And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

https://thetruedefender.com/breaking-exclusive-accurate-list-of-2020-election-fraud-cases-shows-81-cases-total-30-still-active-and-not-one-single-court-has-allowed-evidence-to-be-argued/

This is a travesty of justice to me. I have trouble understanding. Specifically relative to Scotus, is Scotus bound by the same "international limitations" in DC as the president?

In response Bobbie W WG1WGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OklahomaRed in this post can reply

MAGA!! Huge Trump supporter. Christian and Conservative. WG1WGA!! Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

I certainly would think so. But, big changes are coming to SCOTUS. John Roberts is severely compromised and Trump knows it. Roberts will either resign or be arrested, or both!!

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Bobbie W WG1WGA to her Publication

RE: Roberts; can't happen soon enough! Thanks for reply.

(1) Show this thread