I stopped at Five Guys for a hamburger for Larry.
Michael delivered my food with a really good tip involved.
I told him do not come to my car with a mask on.
Michael was so happy to oblige โ˜บ

And now we have a new Digital Soldier too โ˜บ

#AxTheMask
#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Light-Bringer ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God โ˜€๏ธ Gaia, Jesus, Trump ๐Ÿฆ & The Children ๐Ÿ™ Galactic Interfacer ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Ascension 5D ๐Ÿ’™ JKD MMA ๐Ÿ’ฆ

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

If we ALL woke up One Person - this world would turn around ๐Ÿงก
TQ Divine Soul ๐Ÿ™ ๐ŸŒŸ

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "ๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆ" Felixtheblack.Cat

I promise I will contribute to the fund to pay his lost wages should his manager not understand the real issues! We all have to take responsibilty. I applaud him. Together we can beat this.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Got our very small local post ofc lady to drop her mask while we had a very good little discussion about the "virus" and masking and such. She said if the schools try to make her mask her kids she's taking them out.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I love to crochet with yarn! ๐Ÿ˜Š GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

You are just a sweet blessing Veronica. Its great seeing smiles again. I am so over the face diapers.๐Ÿ™„ God Bless you & that sweet young man! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Light-Bringer ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God โ˜€๏ธ Gaia, Jesus, Trump ๐Ÿฆ & The Children ๐Ÿ™ Galactic Interfacer ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Ascension 5D ๐Ÿ’™ JKD MMA ๐Ÿ’ฆ

You little bundle of joy spreading your miracles wherever you go ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ’–

"Fork" these masks, they're dying their [masks] last breaths, pun intended!!!!๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ””