Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Light Angel I think we are being punked!

In response Robin Lages to his Publication

My husband thinks Im crazy. I watched some of Biden tonight and I thought my head would explode. Its total Bull $hit! And dont believe a word of it.

In response Robin Lages to his Publication

Big Time!

(2) Show this thread

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

(1) Show this thread

Straight ANSWERS "NO GAMES" when you post without sources

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/22/us-scientists-feared-compromised-china/

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Nice personal attack on me, well done! Feel better do you? 🤔

It's up to you the individual to do the research on a meme that I was just passing along, like thousands of others on many social media sites. 🧐

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

im super new, super clueless, and *super aware* that one needent F!*K WITH jimbo0566.

(2) Show this thread

Another bad bar, never trust "science" to "Project Paperclip".

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

that's good 👍 who's investigating 🤔

Mom who started following for hope for our country and my children. Looking forward to what is coming.

Names?